Friday 19 June 2009

Another new addition :)

Mei and Satski were a bit nervous about meeting the new girl - they had seen her photos, and knew she was a bit special. We were all stunned when she came out of the box - her hair is just beautiful. I think they were all a bit wary of each other until they all blinked, and realised they all had purple eyechips. They decided to be friends forever. I named the the Purple-Eye Gang (after Horrid Henry's Purple-Hand Gang!).
I think she'll be happy with us. We named her Sakura as she has cherry-blossom coloured hair.

Pilchard got jealous of all the attention the girls were getting, and jumped up on the bench to get in the photo!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog link on this is blythe forum. So cute! I have a BWT too, she really photographs well.
    denise :)

    ReplyDelete