Monday 27 July 2009

Been busy :)

On Thursday my wonderful and super-talented friend Kirsty came to visit and took me for a Trash the Dress photo shoot. We had so much fun - even though it pured with rain for 1/2 an hour and I got all muddy! For more photos of me, see her blog (click on her name above). She let me take Satsuki with me :)
The photos she took are so amazing ( as was the fact I could still fit in my dress over a year after my wedding LOL).
On Friday I changed Sakura's eyelashes. I love her new ones - they're exactly how I wanted them to be.
On Saturday we went to the Festival of History at Kelmarsh House in Northamptonshire. I took Sakura along for the adventure. There were some cool photo ops, and we got some funnny looks from the re-enactors :)


I love how she looks in the tee-shirt and (Bratz) jeans - so cool! I usually dress her in pretty dresses with her hair down, so it was great to see a bit more of her personality appearing. Love this girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment