Wednesday 26 August 2009

Its been too long



Hana and Mei came with us on holiday and enjoyed visiting the beach (although Mei had a slight mishap when one of her eyechips fell out inside her head!). I think they enjoyed themselves like we did :)

Punkaholic People is released on Friday! Its been soooo long waiting. I've pre-ordered from HLJ and entered the Junie Moon lottery, so we'll see what happens.

In the mean time I have done the unbelievable - fallen for Dals. Its funny really, as until I recently I hated them, but Martha and Erica have both got Dal's recently, and they just crept up on me. The one I really want is Cinamoroll <3 So far I've been obsessed with her for 3 days. I won't be able to resist much longer. I even considered cancelling Punk to get her, shock horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment